I'm FREE

I'm FREE

Monday, March 5, 2012

They Don't Call It the WET COAST for Nothing ... or ... a Good Day to Paint

Bruno, waiting for his breakfast hay.

A corner of his shed, looking out onto paddock.

Himself, happily snarfing hay. He is completely dry and warm under his blanket.

The paddock/riding ring - no riding today ... maybe snorkeling?

One of the latest in my frog collection. I hang Fidel from the 2nd light over my work-space; there he functions as my muse.


Well, obviously NOT a day to ride, though I'd like to groom Bruno, and play a bit from the ground. I have one chicken sketch almost ready to be put on wc. paper, and an iris sketch I'd like to down-size and also get on paper. I'm sure they will both be done in WARM, SUNNY colors.

8 comments:

  1. It looks like the farm is drowning in muck and mire. It looks like it's going to take some time to dry up too--but I'll bet you have great boots for sloshing through. I also bet you'd rather paint iris; this city girl would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a good day for painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got yourself a little rain over there! But it is a good excuse to stay inside and paint :-)) I still think it looks idyllic even in the rain... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a lot of water! Good thing Brunz has such a nice warm blankie and house. :)) He's a lucky horse. And that frog is one great muse. How could you not be inspired with him right there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your world looks as wet as mine! I am in the NW too- in Oregon!
    Bruno looks so cozy in his stall. I love his blanky and pink boots.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must have been some rain.. I love how Bruno is all covered up. And I loved the lamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes - it's the same here too at the moment! Can't wait for summer! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great day for painting (though, have to admit, I would trade the snow for rain any day!)

    ReplyDelete