I'm FREE

I'm FREE

Monday, September 19, 2011

Amazing ... I Quite Like It ...

I think I left off here, deciding to intensify skin tones ...


The great unveiling - removing masking fluid

I re-did the water with mask, so I could get a more fluid look to the water, with the three background colors.
Afri's Nephew  10.5 x 11.5 in. / 27 x 29 cm.


When I near the end of a work, I usually start to nit-pick the life out of it. With this painting, I am pleased as it is. It's bright and happy; it totally expresses what I set out to achieve. Again and always, please let me know what you think and feel about the painting.

6 comments:

  1. Great Kathryn ! Your background is very inspiring. Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kath,
    Congrats!! Very beautiful and happy work! The movement of water could be tricky. Your approach is very interesting and I learn a lot from you.
    Kind regards,Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely painting - it is indeed bright and happy.
    Hope the injections work well for Bruno xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. my my, you handled this one magnificently. It was brave to even try. And with your light touch the fun and lively feeling shines thru.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you kidding? This is amazing. The face of the child is PERFECT and I love the well thought out background.
    You have a good eye, K!
    and please hug 'his nibs' for me taking a big sniff ;}

    ReplyDelete