I'm FREE

I'm FREE

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Steaming Along ...


I am here with Missy now. She seems to be painting herself, it is coming along so easily and well. This feeling is rare, and I am LOVING it! I just hope Pat finds it looks like her sweet Baboo.
I just realized I've been painting for over three hours, other than quick forays out to the barn to feed Mr.B. I must take a break, and take the lad out for a hand-walk. Yesterday, he had moments of brilliance [he was trying so very hard] and then moments of awkward stiffness, so I really don't want to put a saddle on him today. But a walk in the glorious sunshine is definitely in order.

As always, your comments keep me going. :) 

4 comments:

  1. You have already captured so much personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet face, Kathryn! This one is coming to life already. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathryn!!! I love it!!! I love that sparkle in her eyes...I look forward to your next post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, no doubting who that is ... there's my MissyChief, coming straight out at me.... :) xx

    ReplyDelete