I'm FREE

I'm FREE

Monday, October 1, 2018

SO VERY PROUD OF MY STUDENTS!

Grace's landscape. She really has a good feel for this subject matter. Me, I have to drag myself, kicking and screaming to do a landscape.

Grace's sunflower

Jessie's sunflower. Jess' strength is to carefully develop the depth of the work. She loves doing florals and animals. 

My sunflower, slowly taking shape.

Commission I am working on. The is the 2nd rendition. I am at the stage where I need to get some background on there, so I can see how much more I must develop the star of the painting.

Another commission. A woman came to visit a few weeks ago, and wanted to know how much I wanted for the portrait of Bruno I have in my living area. I told her it was not for sale, but would paint another ...


Next class project is rooster!!!!This and the one above are two I did several years ago.

I haven't been doing a lot of painting lately. The arthritis pain has been keeping me quiet, and if I do feel better, I try to get out to do some barn work or have a short ride on Bruno. But the pain is abating, so hopefully I can get back to doing more. Apparently the stem cells take at least three to six months to have effect, and what I am feeling are arthritis symptoms which seem to come and go in waves. C'est la vie ...

Thank you so much for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wow - your students are doing awesome work and your work is as beautiful as ever, Miss Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, stunning work by all Kathryn, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work by your students! I love your roosters! I hope the stemcells will kick in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great student work :)

    love your roosters :)the feathers on them are so well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! Your students are very fortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your students have a lot of fun, and I know you do too!
    Love those roosters!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete