I'm FREE

I'm FREE

Monday, October 15, 2018

A MODELING SESSION ... OR ... BRUNO GOES STEAMPUNK

Getting to know each other ... the apple helped


Bruno was an absolute gentleman when it came to being photographed with Olena [the model] holding the reins.


Here's David, totally absorbed in getting the perfect photos.

Check out the wild head-dress!
My yoga therapist's husband is a professional photographer. Janine came out here for a visit in the summer, and thought David should meet Bruno. Bruno is easy-going, fairly calm about all that life throws at him [except ducks, but that's another story]. So David was here a few weeks ago, and thought Brunz would be good in a photo shoot. We arranged to meet yesterday. David poked around to find some interesting spots with good light, and Olena [the model - a sweetheart] looked for places to change her outfits. All went very well with Olena posing, holding Bruno's reins. Then we tried to get Olena on his back without a saddle. That was not a hit with Bruno, and Olena ended on the ground. So we tried with the saddle - that was better, till Bruno decided he wanted to go off exploring, and lost Olena again. I must say, I admire her - she is game and tough, and still loved Bruno when we finished the shoot. I think David got some great photos of the the steampunk jewelry - the purpose of the exercise. As for Bruno's carrier as a model ... we shall see :)
I was very impressed with the professionally of David and Olena. If you'd like to see some of David's work, his website is www.hypnoticphoto.ca 
Thank you for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Kathryn it looks like Bruno is on his way to being famous. So glad you shared these pics with us. Hope you are feeling better everyday. Loved seeing your previous post of your student's work. I know you are a wonderful teacher. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruno and Olena make a beautiful couple and David's photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post Kathryn!!! Bruno did good!!!! I wish I could've been there for the photo shoot to take some photos myself!!! I've always said he was the perfect model.... He's SO beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that skirt :D

    Olena seems like a really good sport, then again models sometimes have to go through a lot of crap to get the shot, its not as easy as it sometimes looks lol

    ReplyDelete